Super excited to share that I shall be speaking at next year’s global Lync Conference 2014! Happening from Tue 18 to Thu 20 Feb 2014 in Las Vegas (Aria Resort), the abstract of my level 300 break-out session is summarized here:
Dive Deep - Lync Server 201x Management using PowerShell and More
Session Type: Breakout
Level: 300 - Technical
Going beyond the basics of PowerShell is essential to effectively manage a secure, global multi-site/pool Lync Enterprise deployment. Automating mundane operational tasks from Lync server roles, user profile management to telephony integration, helps elevate a Lync ops team to the next level.
Join this dive-deep session to learn first-hand useful, hard-to-find tips and tricks in the PowerShell administration and see how you can optimize your Lync Server 201x infrastructure:
- Script logging and time-stamping
- Daily sysops scripts - Health checks, Metrics
- Core Infrastructure management
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Creating the reporting and cross-charging infrastructure
Take this opportunity to network with the dynamic Lync community in one great location! Feel free to ping me* with your suggestions and experiences that you would like to bring to the stage at this exciting event of the year.
Looking forward to meet you again in person!
* contact details on left hand pane of landing page of leedesmond’s blog